Tuesday, June 14, 2011

O is for occupation...

I am a Medical Transcriptionist and I love it! I love being able to work at home everyday....it's the perfect job for me for so many reasons.  But at the same time, I really wish I didn't have a 40-hour week occupation.  I would love to just be a stay at home wife.  I could spend more time making yummy meals and I could sew and scrapbook as much as I wanted.  I realize that is a fantasy that may never come true.  Many women work because they want to, but I do it because I have to.  With that being said, I'm glad that since I have to work, I have a wonderful job that I love.  And medical transcription is a job that I don't think will ever go away, so I'm set for life :)

1 comment:

Keena said...

glad that you love your job and that you can do it in your jammies!!!