Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things I Love...


I LOVE...
...My husband!
...the fact that Danny is an awesome photographer!
...fitting into clothes I haven't worn in 2 years or more!
...spending time with Danny and going on photo expiditions!
...scrapbooking!
...making purses...and trying new patterns!
...the Library! I have read so many books this year!
I LOVE...
...seeing family that I haven't seen in months or even years!
...hanging out with friends and family!
...that my best friends are my sisters and cousins....Family makes the best Friends!
...my nieces and nephew!
...reconnecting and staying in touch with friends and family on Facebook!
...playing Wii and Rockband with my family!


I LOVE...
...having access to a pool on a daily basis!
...that July has been cooler than June this year!
...perfect weather on my weekend off!
...having a tan this year!
...the fact that in 78 days, I will be in Walt Disney World for my first ever Disney vacation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! For Disney! I can't wait!!!! Love your pic in the teal dress :)

Kim :)

Melanie Gray said...

That is such a cute pic of you in the blue dress!

Keena said...

always love reading your posts