And to Kelley, a sweet friend I met while working at an art gallery in the mall 11 or 12 years ago. She is also amazingly creative and makes the most beautiful scrapbook pages with so wonderful details. She now lives in Georgia so I don't get to see her often, but her parents still own a house here in Summerville, so she tries to come in at least once a year so we can get together for scrapbook weekends....such fun! We share a lot of the same values and tremendous love for our families. She is the oldest sister to so many siblings I can't even count them (well over a dozen) and such a great role model to them. SO, Kelley, let's schedule that scrapbook weekend soon!
And finally Kristi, my beautiful, amazing big sister. There aren't enough adjectives to describe her--strong, independent, trustworthy, loyal, friend, devoted, real, true, I could go on and on....and she is one of the best mothers I know. I hope some day when they are grown (if not now) that Jacquelyn, Nicole and Michael realize how lucky they are to have Kristi as their mom. She may be super busy with work and school activities and all the extracuricular stuff that comes along with kids (soccer games, piano lessons, etc) but she is a pro and she is never too busy for family. One of my favorite things to do (and sadly I don't do it enough, especially now that I work most nights) is going over to Kristi and Stephen's house just because. We can sit and watch nothing on tv or play cards around the table and have a great time just hanging out...and that's what big sisters (and brothers-in-law) are for. and another commonality I share with Kristi as with my other K-friends is scrapbooking. We love to sit for hours and work on preserving our family memories and reliving the fun times we see as we go through the events in our books...Kristi, we will try to plan a scrapbook weekend soon!...stupid work schedules!



1 comment:
Aw, Beka! I love it!!! :) Thank you so much; I'm one of your Ks! :) Ok, let's do it. I am thinking June - when are you available? If not, we have a whole scrapbooking room here in south Atlanta and lots of space! :)
Post a Comment