It is said that women have biological clocks that tick louder as they get into their mid/late thirties...for most women this ticking is for children....for me it was for a puppy.
Danny and I have a wonderful Golden Retriever, Sabrina, and we have been wanting to add to our family with Golden puppy. We had planned to wait until some time next year when we move into a bigger place, but circumstances recently led us to welcome this beautiful 13-week-old golden puppy into our house a week ago. Her name is Ginger and I love her soooo much!!!
She is the perfect size for snuggling. I love it when puppies are this size....almost too big to pick up. Her feet are so big...in fact, I'm wondering if she will outgrow our 65-pound 12-year-old Golden.
Sabrina is still getting used to Ginger, but I think in time they will get along wonderfully...she has already come a long way since we first brought home our little fur baby. Ginger absolutely loves her big sister!
My biological clock has now been silenced (at least for a couple of years until I get the puppy bug again!). I am completely content and blessed to have such beautiful Golden angels!






1 comment:
that is awesome.... they are beautiful
Post a Comment