Thursday, February 9, 2012

The road to good intentions...

Yes I had intentions of blogging at least once a week...oh well, life happens.  If only I could keep myself on some kind of schedule.  I am finding that I seem to have to time to do all the things I want to get done in a given day, week, month....  I'm going to try to implement a strict hourly schedule instead of just making a to-do list for the day.  That way I'll be less likely to just pushing something off to the next day or week.  because on top of all the things I want/need to get done, there's still the 40 hours of work I have to get done every week.  If only I could cut down on that!


Anywho, I thought I'd share one of my favorite pics from the holidays.  I know we got Ginger in November, but she was an early Christmas present for me and I love her SOOOO much!!!


So since we now have 2 dogs, we are beyond outgrowing our 1-bedroom apartment.  We have tossed around upgrading to a 2-bedroom, buying a house or even moving to Greenville...because why not?

We have decided to buy a house and we currently have a contract on one.  I'm so excited that we will no longer be throwing our money away on rent!  (I know a few months ago I made a post about us buying a house but that one fell through for those of you who may be wondering...but it's all good because this house has a much better yard for the puppies!)

I'll have to update my house hunters page to reflect phase 2 of our hunt so I can share with you all.

But that's all for now!

No comments: