About 8 years ago or so, the youth group I was involved in had a fundraiser that involved flocking people's yards with dozens of plastic pink flamingos (they had to pay a small fee to have the birds removed and they could then "flock" their friends). Anyways, I guess being so involved with this fundraiser over that year (until another church stole them...don't get me started) I developed a slight fetish for anything Pink Flamingo. And to this day I love the flamingo! I have random nick-nacks, stuffed animals, and photos of pink flamingos. They are one of my favorite animals to see when we go to the zoo. :)

3 comments:
The "You've Been Flocked" fundraiser was one of my favorites.. and of course, our yard was "flocked" and we did "flock" a friend of ours! FUN!
I loved it. We got "flocked"and every are neighbors thought it was funny.
Keena I remember flocking your house...I'm pretty sure Dove almost caught us!
Those were some fun times!
Post a Comment