Sunday, April 17, 2011

H is for Husband

Can I just say how much I love my husband! and how much I love that I have a husband!  For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be married more than anything....not have a big career....not even have kids...but to have a wonderful husband and a great marriage.  I am so blessed today to say that I have what I always wanted! I love having someone to live with and someone to take care of, and who also takes great care of me.  I love having someone to support and someone to support me.  I love being able to share my hopes and dreams and all the little in betweens with my husband.  We may not have all we want in this life...but we have each other and I wouldn't trade that for the world.  I hate to see so many people in this day and age take their spouses for granted and just chucking it all when it gets to hard, when in reality they just stopped trying and stopped caring.  I commit to my husband to always chose him, to always chose love, to always chose us! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

1 comment:

Keena said...

Being married to the right person is such a wonderful blessing. I am glad that you found your mr. Right.